Inspirations, style, announcements

Friday, April 15, 2011
My beginnings are related to graphics and painting, especially digital art. I decided to use my skills in this matter to create new things, things with a soul. However I've never been occupied with photography, which is a domain of other members of my family. Many years ago I started my adventure with decoupage and aging household items, then I realized the number of blogs/websites/bulletins dedicated to those topics reaches hundreds, and maybe even thousands,... so perhaps it would be nice to go further? Maybe I should combine my graphic skills with techniques so popular recently? A watering-can or a bottle glued with napkins made me happy for a really short time, therefore major part of my decoupage miracles, that come out of my hands, I simply give to my family, leaving for myself...

...precisely: what?

In this blog I'll be uploading everything or almost everything I'm occupied with. Sometimes it will be a correct decoupage or traditionally aged furniture, but from time to time my works will break ranks of this stereotype, will become either rolling stone, combining few techniques in bulk, or they will be just unique - such that making of them I'll never repeat...

Few details: I love to combine and manipulate with decorating techniques, I frequently gear my acrylic brushes to work and I commit all my work to them. Currently I try to avoid monotony and mass production, because I want each item to be special. I overuse golden and cobalt-blue paint, I'm obsessed with white color and cracks. Repeatedly I've become injured using my tools for making jewellery therefore I've earned a good blood coagulation. ;)

I create and collect (actually: accumulate) jewellery and aged items, bitten by the tooth of time ;). I'm inspired by swedish design and swedish historical style - gustavian. Perhaps someday I'll reach such a simplicity in form and an unique mood. For the time being - my paints almost boil ;) I think I stand beside or even behind all decoupage-style creators, I went out from it but it made me bored very quickly, so I can't sit calmly if I don't make anything more than decoupage... Decoupage is a fast and creative art, however I aspire to do something else than that...

In the meantime - feel free to go through my kingdom :)

Share this:

2 comments:

Suzaku said...

Nie zapomnij o tym blogu.

Anonymous said...

Suzaku, dziękuję za komentarz, nie zapomnę :) Właśnie jestem w trakcie robienia zdjęć przedmiotów :)

Post a Comment

Archive

Sharing

Share |