It's getting warmer...

Saturday, April 7, 2012
Spring is in the air... Still, it's cold outside, even if it's already April. My wisteria plant has survived the winter and got few more branches with buds - good news! Two or three years more and it should bloom purple. It's in the first place of my to photograph list. Still, few weeks more for it to get leaves... My beautiful hortensia didn't have such luck unfortunately but - by all means - I'll get a new one!

By now I've got few warm impressions of my surrounding just to keep you positive:


The best and the coldest pink nose of the Universe - my alaskan malamute's sniffing organ. You approach on your own risk - you'll be either licked or nosed to death...



Beautiful remains of this year's carnival - another mask in my collection of peculiar things ;)


Don't allow your eyes to be deceived, this cat is a demon incarnated, even if it looks like a fluffy croissant here. It's one of those creatures that will sell you out with the entire house just for a bowl of food...


Feeling warm already? ;) Have a great day :)

Share this:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

Sharing

Share |