Pastel roses

Friday, September 23, 2011
A quick view of decoupage'd pastel project I've made as an addition to romantic bedroom however it's been already taken away from me ;) Fortunately I still have some more of those tissues and I can produce more boxes...


Boxes have been painted ecru, then I used some masking tape to paint pink stripes. It looks really nice with some of my green jewelry creations :)


Main jewelry set designed and made by me that fits to those boxes in my wedding one. A green-white-silver Pandora bracelet with Venetian glass and Swarovski crystals of my choice is combined with my own handmade necklace (crackle glass, Venetian glass and a big Swarovski olivin gem).


Even if I don't wear pink jewelry often - pastel boxes always can be used. Few days ago I've made an addition to this project: a lovely pastel rose vase (photo coming soon).


Share this:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

Sharing

Share |