Chocolate-lover box

Monday, October 10, 2011
To express my gratitude to my friend, I've made something to remember for her. We're chocolate-freaks, my choice is dark chocolate with a huge ammount of cocoa and minimal ammount of sugar, usually filled with orange-peel or liqueur. Her choice is milk chocolate and white chocolate, pralines and bonbons - those with which my teeth suffer extremely ;) Anyway - to pay tribute to our taste - I've made a special chocolate box:


I used both tissue motives and special decoupage-paper patterns (including retro Suchard addvertisement reproduction). The bottom part of the box is painted brown, the lid is ecru with country crackle. Borders of decoupaged elements and inside border is painted gold.


Some elements are added as painting with a thin brush - especially inside where I decided to place only a small ornamental element with bonbons in the middle of the lid:


Anyway, a pretty ammount of bonbons can be stuffed inside ;) and put in hand-range.

One thing is left - to reveal my spark of inspiration which put me into making this box. I was totally inspired by one of my favorite movies:
<3

Share this:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

Sharing

Share |